May 09, 2005

Allergy Season

This is my 5th Spring in the United States, and because of that, there are enough allergy stuff build up in my body system. I start feeling uncomfortable last Spring, and this year, it just hit the high note.

Although I have allergy since I was in Taiwan, put it is from difference sources. Now, I am start allergic to POLLEN. This is really terrible! Not only me, my co-worker and the computer guy also got it this year...I an not alone, ha!! But I think I am the worst one, because I am also allergic to artificial fragrance, dust, humid air.......sooooo many!!

How do I finally figure out my allergy recently is from pollen? Because I went to Boston last weekend, and I felt much better there. The weather up North still cold, and raining, so not have many pollen out yet. I don't what kind of pollen I am allergic to, but I am afraid to see the doctor. I am afraid that she will find out I am allergic to MORE stuff...:P Today, I found a good allergy medicent, it works for me, and hope I can survive this allergy season.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi ALex,

Sorry to hear that you are suffering from allergy. In Atlanta, where I live, many people are allergic to pollen too. Have you tried Homeopathy? Homeopathic remedy is available in Whole Foods Market and many health food stores. It is effective and better to your health compared to the main-stream western medicine.

ALex said...

trinibebe:
thank you for your concern ^_^
I am going to give it a try, since the western medicine is not working.