August 13, 2007

I am back..


I am back..after almost 2 years of being a slacker..In these 1.5 years, I actually did a lot of post in my Mandarin blog. But just can't find motivation to do the English one. Especially to day the same thing twice.

But since I need to practice my English writing (because I don't have a lot of chance to write anymore), I decide to start posting in this English blog. And from now on, I will post different things in this one then my Mandarin blog. Sometimes it might repeat, if it is interesting enough and I can express myself in both language. (It is really hard in writing) I know my writing sucks...usually my writing just like my speaking, instead of try to make it more elegant..but it make myself feels more real...anyway...I am back, and I will keep this blog update from now on (Of course not every day, because I hate

The picture above was taken in Japan Nagoya airport last February (the date on the frame was a typo, I forgot to change to the correct date) when I went back to Taiwan for Chinese New Year, then visit Japan with my aunt and my sister.

No comments: