November 09, 2007

Handmade cards

I made those cards and this one crochet baby sandals in Aug and Sep. The sandals is for a friend's now born. This is the first time I tried to use DMC crochet cottons (#10). It is not as stretch as yarns, and I handle the threads too tight, in the result that this sandals is too small for the baby. (Well, at least I learned something). The reason why there is a sheep on the card is because baby's father's nick name is "East Sheep".




This Hello card is made from papers I collect from old magazines, wrapping papers, and scraps. I like those shadow effects.


This card is for a long lost friend Carolina, we met in Barcelona. She took a really good care of me, and share local view of that magnificent city. (Well, we just lost contact about 1 year, but I don't even sure if she moved out her flat or what, no response sine I send the card out).


This card is for my office's secretory birthday card. Originally I was just trying to play with my new toy, Fiskars Shapeboss. Then remembered that her birthday was pretty close. So I decide to use what I've done to make this card.



This card is for my office's secretory as well. She is having a baby boy (why most of my friends in these years all having BOYs?? only 5 are girls..) . I love those gold liner stickers, I got those at RAG SHOP when they closed down all of the stores (huge discount, and I got tones of stuff, so happy).

No comments: