March 24, 2005

Give it a try!

Who will ever think that I am actually writing my diary in English and put it on the web?
Actually, I don't believe I will ever do this...but I did anyway.
There are more then one reason shows this is a stupid idea, because:
  1. English is not my 1st language. (Of course there will be tones of spelling mistakes :P..and I know you guys will help out ^_^)
  2. I hate keep writing journal. I'd rather use photo instead.
  3. Now I have to keep my journal in both English and Chinese..who knows how long I will keep it...

There are also reasons that I should do it.

  1. Keep in touch with my friends and families who don't know Chinese.
  2. Practice my writing.
  3. Make more friends since I am bored.

Well..here I am...3/24/2005...A day before GOOD FRIDAY..(I am not Christian)..I wrote my 1st internet diary.........

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love your comments and stuff Ling-Huei! I am glad to hear you are doing well, and by the way- your English is better than some people for who it is their first language!