March 28, 2005

Spring is coming


Finally, spring is coming...although this winter for me is a warm winter in 5 years...The first sign which indicate Spring for me is...my allergy...then the weather warm upand and start RAINING...not snowing!

I do like winter, also like all other seasons. I don't mind having a long spring or fall, summer is okay, too. Just because I will get so lazy (0 motivation) to do anything in cold winter, especially walking outside in windchill....


2 weeks ago, visit New York City again...the weather is nice and sunny. On my way walk from East 47st (for my passport) to Time Square (West 42st), passed by Bryant Park (behind the New York City Library). There were people sitting around the lawn either resting or reading. I set down, opened the book I brought with me, and enjoy the moment. What a nice feeling. After lunch, passed by farmers' market, I saw apple twigs, flowers, and the joy on pehole's face => Spring is Coming!


No comments: