March 27, 2005

Once Start...Can't Stop

This is really weired...I don't even know where do I find the motivation to personalize this Blog....but I stay up late (3am) and make it happend....
Hey Erin Brat..I put stuff about TAIWAN...so you can start your research before you go to visit

Originally just want to add some additional features ie..clock and message bord. Then I start realizing those code looks familiar...and want to try to play around...I can't even believe that I still know how to use HTML code...especially I didn't use it for almost 4 years...it is really amazing...haha...I am so dame smart!!

This is the reason why I like about this Blog..still use HTML...My chinese blog is using CCS..and it will be my next goal to find time and personalize it ^_^

The weather getting warmer, and my brain is start activating again...I love this kind of feeling!!

No comments: