March 31, 2005

Bloomfield, not a bad place

Because the weather getting warmer, the day getting longer, so I have better mood. Today, I got home around 5:30, and outside still bright, feel so good. I took the chance to walk around the park in front of my apartment. That park is one reason I choose to live here, (also close to the train station, close the my work place, close to shopping place, close to parkway...)


Sunset in the ParkBut I don't really like this place when I just move in...because it is not as pretty as Syracuse, the apartment is old, and it is WINTER....

After couple moth of exploring, I actually find several nice place in this palce. (Can't say all of them in walking distance, but not too far away.) I start liking this place, but still want to move a little bit north part of Bloomfield, if I can find a place with reasonable price, in the future.

<click 2nd photo to see more image





No comments: