April 01, 2005

Go Illini...Fighting Illini

Tomorrow is the NCAA Basketball final 4...Since Syracuse is kicked out by Vermont in the 1st round...so I cheer up for UIUC (my 1st school in the States). But today (Friday), after boss came back from meeting, he told me that I have to finish the grading by Monday. The final drawing (not 100% final) came into our e-mail around 4:00pm => means there is no way I can get it down today....of course not, or I won't be here typing this journal.

Tomorrow morning, need to go to office, finish the grading plan before 5:30. Therefore, I will have enough time to come home and watch Illinois vs Louisville. => this becomes my motivation to work SUPER HARD to finish it on time.

ps. Today is the April 1 (fool's day) The only person I know got fooled is my co-worker. He read a news about 2006 Fifa World Cup is changing the host country from Germany to USA, so he was super happy...(I don't think it is possible...so check up internet, nothing happend on the FIFA site)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

um...do you think they are going to win? they better do better!

Anonymous said...

LOST :(
don't have enough luck for 3p
sigh...

that's okay...
I was in Syracuse when Orangeman got #1 :)