April 05, 2005

I hate Engineer

I don't know what kind of engineer or survey they are...just don't like their snob attitude at all....Why? Because I didn't have any good experience talking to engineers these weeks...
Especially Today..I just want to request a new drawing..called them 3 times...never call back to me...4th time, I finally find the guy I suppose to talk to. But the attitude wasn't good at all.
Maybe the way I asked question wasn't in a proper way..but I am already "VERY POLITE"...but he still think I am accusing him didn't do the survey correctly...and then told me "I don't understand your question"..repeat more then one time. Then finally said.."I will tell somebody to send you the file..."
This is ENOUGH..I am so pissed.. is all of the engineer think their time is more valueable then the rest of people? Although there are also good engineers I've been talking to, don't have good luck recently...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

now now settle down.
it will be alright- he probably thought you were saying he did it wrong and got defensive.
it'll all be better soon. at least you didn't get cavities filled by the dentist today...that sucked.