April 12, 2005

Small World

I met my friend's sister in DC.

Okay....this is a funny story... I went down to Washington DC to visit my friend, Julia, from ESF. I was car pool down with my new friends (Winnie and Denny) I met from my cousin's website. To make the story short...Winnie and Denny to visit their friend Ella, so I hang out separately. Then we met again on Sunday morning for a pancake brunch in Original Pancake. There are other Ella's friends join us. There is one girl, Cindy. When I saw her, she just looked at me in a weird way. Then we introduce to each other in English name. She kept looking at me on our way to the table. When we set down, she talked to her fiance, then they all staring at me....really impolite. Then we were talking something about gardening...co'z Cindy and her fiance bought a house. Then Cindy thought I might be her yonger sister's classmate in junior high school. She asked my Chinese name, then it is 100% sure who I am....


YES! she is my classmate's sister back in Junior high..but she is also the daughtor of my math teacher (an after school care for elememtary school students). I know her back to my elementary school...and we didn't see each other for 15years.

It is a really small world...again...weired....and funny!!

No comments: